Startup Hustle is a US-based podcast for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs with 190 countries tuning in, and over 3 million lifetime downloads.
In this episode of Startup Hustle, Lauren Conaway and Katherine Sandford, Chief Executive of UBCO - Electric Adventure Vehicles, talk about creating connections through business and building an experience through products.
To listen, press play on the play button below or visit the podcast page here.
- The Katherine Sandford backstory (01:59)
- On ecosystem building and development (06:14)
- Securing funding by leveraging your role and experience in the ecosystem (08:37)
- How to foster relationships out of nothing (10:06)
- Reasons why Katherine went back to New Zealand (11:52)
- The impact of her family on Katherine’s entrepreneurship journey (13:59)
- Katherine’s leadership style and her family’s influence (16:32)
- On being a woman in a male-dominated space (20:00)
- How to earn trust in business (22:00)
- A list of Katherine’s great wins (26:45)
- Do motorbikes give you a sense of adventure? (32:59)
- Connecting with your environment through a silent vehicle (35:38)
- Advice that can make your entrepreneurship journey easier (38:42)